American Institute offers different approaches to ease the challenges facing the Real estate Developers, and uses unique system that consists of seven steps and divided into more than 35 factors, briefly as follow:
- Land Acquisition (5 factors).
- Project Feasibility (8 factors).
- Project planning (7 factors).
- Decision making (3 factors).
- Project Management (5 factors).
- Financial Planning (4 factors).
- Project Disposition (3 factors).
The goal of these SEVEN STEPS SYSTEM is to make the Real estate Development more profitable and less risky.